Sigenics provides complete turnkey mixed-signal ASIC development and manufacturing services. We work with you throughout every stage of development to turn your design ideas into custom IC solutions that will enable you to differentiate your product in the marketplace.
Sigenics becomes part of your engineering team, starting with your device specification and continuing with delivery of your tested application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) devices.
Sigenics has extensive experience in designing integrated circuits.
Areas of Circuit and System Design Expertise:
- Magnetically-coupled Wireless Systems
- Low Power Analog Sensor Signal Processing
- High Voltage and High Current Drivers
- Non-standard Fabrication Processes and Post-Processing
- Obsolete Part Replacement
Sigenics' custom integrated circuits allow you to protect your intellectual property and reduce size, power and assembly cost. With specialties in analog, mixed-signal, and sensor silicon integrated circuit design, Sigenics can satisfy your technological demands.
In every project venture, our in-house engineering team closely communicates to satisfy our customers' exact parameters. It is our engineers' due diligence to solve difficult development and engineering roadblocks in order to streamline your product’s progress.
Our extensive breadth of experience in electrical and biomedical engineering guarantees our customers the highest quality service.
Areas of Engineering Expertise:
- Implantable, Magnetically Powered Medical Devices
- Biomedical Telemetry Systems
- Interfaces to Neural Recording and Stimulating Electrodes
- Drivers for Electrochemistry
- Analog Power Line Drivers and Receivers
- Low Power, High Gain Precision Amplifiers
- Platinum or Gold Over Aluminum Metallization
Sigenics is a fabless semiconductor company that partners with the best fabrication foundries to finish production for your product. We have relationships and experience with numerous foundries across the world. Some of our past fabrication work includes radiation-hardened wafers used in aerospace technology and wafers coated in a assortment of exotic metals.
Our deeply rooted supply-chain network enables us to find the foundry that will provide the highest quality product for you. We have developed strong relationships with a variety of specialty fabricators to ensure your product is at the top of the marketplace.
Areas of Fabrication Expertise
- 0.18 micron to 10 micron CMOS (up to 70V)
- RF Bipolar
- High-temperature CMOS
- Automotive BiCMOS
- High-voltage Bipolar (to 500V)
- Radiation-hardened Military CMOS
- Post-process Exotic Metallization of Wafers