Your Engineers, Our Expertise, Your Silicon
Sigenics Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which both designs and delivers production quantities of tested silicon integrated circuits for sensor, analog, mixed-signal and biomedical applications.
We have extensive experience in the design and production of:
- neural stimulation and recording devices suitable for implantation for neuromodulation, “electroceutical,” brain-machine interfaces and other neural electronics applications
- replacements for obsolete parts
- military, high-reliability, and radiation-hardened devices
Sigenics is headquartered in Chicago, IL, with an additional design center in Irwindale, CA.
Why choose Sigenics?
- Turnkey ASIC Supply – We can design your part and become a reliable source for tested production quantities of your device.
- Private Label – We supply private label custom integrated circuits. You own the rights to the design and we supply the device, only to you.
- High Reliability – We design custom chips for use in industrial, military, biomedical, aerospace, and other industries that require high-reliability devices.
- Fabrication Flexibility – We have experience using many fabrication processes, including CMOS, bipolar, high-voltage, and radiation-hardened.
- Personalized Service – We work closely with your engineering team throughout the specification, design, simulation, layout and test phases.
- Custom IC Design – We provide electronic product development services. Come to us with an idea, and we can help you turn it into reality by designing a custom chip built to your specifications.
- Obsolete Part Re-Engineering – If your device uses outdated parts, a complete system redesign isn’t necessary. We can design a chip to replace your obsolete part. Requalification of your product may not be necessary because Sigenics can be listed as an alternate source of supply.
- Reverse Engineering – We can examine pre-existing parts and design a new custom integrated circuit that performs the same functions.
Need a custom device? Have a start-up idea? Find out how affordable ASICs can be with our Custom ASIC Cost Calculator, learn about the Advantages of ASICs, and Get your custom ASIC design started today.
Contact us at CustomChips@sigenics.com.